Customer Information and Terms of Business
1. This restaurant operates an Alcohol Free Zone - no alcoholic beverages are to be consumed on the premises.
2. Only food and beverages purchased in this establishment are to be
consumed in the restaurant.
3. All meat products served are sourced from HMC Halal Approved suppliers.
4. The Management reserves the right to refuse service for any reason deemed will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
5. Restaurant dining reservations are available subject to all guests arriving on time. Late arrival will result in cancellation of the reservation and table will be offered to other waiting guests.
6. All personal items belonging to our guests are strictly the responsibility of our guests. Management excludes any liability over any such items.
7. All dishes ordered by our guests are payable at the full menu price including non-consumed dishes. Left over dishes may be packed for takeaway, a packaging charge may be applied at the discretion of the Management.
8. We accept cash, debit card, Visa or Master Card as a form of payment. We do not accept American Express or Diners cards.
Maximum two cards per table. Bills are produced per table.
The Management and staff will not participate in the splitting of the bill, it is the responsibility of guests to ensure the bill is fully paid before leaving the premises.
9. During busy and holiday periods we may restrict guests from occupying tables beyond 90 minutes. During peak times please allow food to be served minimum of 45 minutes.
10. The Multi Faith Room is available on the first floor section of the restaurant.
We welcome feed back from our guests in order that we can continue to improve and provide the best possible experience to our valued diners in our establishment.